cant wait haha
Well it's time for the LPD sports forum awards!!!
Time for the catorigies!!!!
Best poster!
Worst poster!
Fluff king?
The person who would piss you off the most!
The person you wish will leave the forum forever!
MVP of the forum!
Well it's time for yalls thoughts!!!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
cant wait haha
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cant wait haha</div></div>
i'm sure you'll win three of them, man. hah
[I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]
Here are my picks!!!!
Best poster- is a tie for me, it's between CoeburnCane and 1inStripes!
Worst poster- For me this one is a tie too! Raider13 and BWC!!!
Fluff king? BWC
The person who would piss you off the most! Ironlung!!!!!!!!
The person you wish will leave the forum forever! Me but I just can't seem to get the heart to do it!
MVP of the forum! ME
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks